Sunday, September 21, 2008
Well the divorce is on it's way. And I've been hurting a little bit. But it's what I want, and it's time to start moving on. Until last night, I thought I was fine. A few drinks made me realize otherwise. So if there is anyone reading this, I can say with absolute certainty now...divorce is hard on everyone. Even the person who WANTS it....it effing blows. There are shattered peices of my life all around me. I wanted this, and I knew what I was going to have to sacrifice...but I never imagined watching my life go in a spiral like it has. It's in front of me falling and I can't catch it. And I'm trying like hell. And I don't want him back. Ever. But I do want my life back. I can't function. I am putting a happy face outside. But on the inside...

my house is a mess. i am a mess. my dog is even a mess. i have to many things on my plate, and i want to be supermom, and do them all, and i'm failing miserably. i don't know what would be worse at this time. giving it all up and admiting that i can't do it, or trying, failing, and looking like a douche bag when i fall on my ass? i think i'm going to just try and hope i don't fall. and if do, i just hope the people around me that see me do it dont ridicule me. but the way things are going now, there wont be anyone at all. i guess that is a plus, right?

Posted by Small Shake at 10:37 PM |

1 Comments:

At September 22, 2008 at 11:25 AM, Blogger Momma Trish said........
SS: You don't HAVE to do it all. Let some things slide. If your house is a mess, do it bit by bit. Once it's together, you're gonna feel like you can do anything. A clean house helps you focus. It does me, anyway....

But let the other shit go. Pay extra attention to SMALL FRY, because I'm sure it's needed. And take it day by day. Life goes up and down, and you're in the down mode. Nowhere to go but up....

xoxo