Saturday, December 6, 2008
I'll be honest. I was aprehensive about blogging here again. But you know what? Who cares? I know my life, I know what I do and why I do it. I'm a great mom, and good person and if someone doesn't agree with it, then they don't know me enough to have a valid opinion in my book :)

Things are...well ok. Not terrible, but it is the holiday season, and I'm in the middle of a divorce, so I'm not even going to lie- it's hard. I find myself fighting tears more than before, but luckily I have my girls keeping me going. I don't want them to see me like this, so they don't. Suprisingly, it helps. It's wierd how things have changed over the past few months. At first there was a lot of adjusting. Now, things have become almost normal for me. I haven't slept in my bed for about a month. That's like the oddest thing that has changed. I really can't even explain WHY. I just haven't. Scheduling with the girls is normal everyday for me. I have friends that tell me how confusing it is, but honestly, it's normal for me. I miss them terribly when they are gone though. I hate that they don't stay with me every single day, but I know that since I'm by myself, I do need to take that time and have some alone time. And by the way, for those who don't know it, alone time can be good. But after a while it gets old and it b-loooows. I can't even tell you how many movies I have watched. Seriously, the list is uncanny. I've even read a lot more than I used to. SO that's good. I never had time to. Now I do :) So there, thinking positive :):)

Work is alright. Same BS, different day. I'm trying hard to focus more and not let my lack of sleep and mood affect my work like it has been. I really love my job, I just have to give myself a little wake up call and focus focus focus. I think I do a good job, but it's frustrating at times to feel like I'm doing great, and have a little snag, and get ripped for it. But it's the real world now, and that's how it works. :)

Ok, so hopefully next blog wont be such a downer. I'll post pics of my new nephew, Austin! You can't be negative with a cute little baby like that :) :)

Posted by Small Shake at 12:34 PM |

2 Comments:

At December 8, 2008 at 12:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
I'm glad you are back. Lynn can go fuck herself. I was worried about you. I like knowing that you are doing alright. Maybe not great, but alright. KWIM?
 


At December 10, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Blogger Shannon said........
Just curious about how your girls are adjusting to things? Did you find they had/are having a hard time with it?
Also, if you don't mind telling...what kind of schedule are you doing with your ex and the girls??
I hope you have a great holiday and that it's not too hard.