Friday, October 24, 2008
And that's all I'm gonna say.

Eh, no it's not. I'm learning to suck up my pride and ask for help. Things could get worse I guess. I sent an email to a friend and told him that today couldn't get any worse. He replied with "don't say that, because you can always get proven wrong..." Then my day promptly got shittier. So then he told me to never say that again :) So I'm not. It could get worse. But I'm not going to let it. Tonight I have a night with just me and my baby. And tomorrow is her birthday party. Tonight we are going to work to get her room clean. Luckily she is at an age where she loves helping me with tasks. So we are going to be able to hang out AND I can get some stuff done. I'm working on decluttering. That will help a lot. Then tomorrow we will wake up, get all pretty and go have a fantastic birthday party! After that, we are going to take a nap, and then go to a baby shower together. Serious mommy and daughter time. The littlest one might come too, but that depends on her mood and if she gets a nap. Then after the baby shower, we will come back home and watch movies and have a snack and just hang out. I can't wait. It's going to be a good weekend if it kills me :)

Posted by Small Shake at 2:59 PM |

1 Comments:

At October 24, 2008 at 5:46 PM, Blogger SaRaH said........
Have a good weekend.



Damn it.