Friday, November 7, 2008
I can't remember. I have had so much going on, I can't remember when I'm going to get a weekend without anything to do. I know it's gotta be around here somewhere, right? This weekend was going to be like that actaully. But because I can't say no, I'm helping serve at a wedding tomorrow. I kind of owe this woman a lot, so I couldn't say no. I should have, but I didn't. Even more so, I also offered to make the grooms cake. Yay for me. Hopefully this wont be such a disaster like my other cakes.

In other news of me not being able to say no...Course 2 cake decorating started last night at the end of the class. I kind of got suckered into signing up for it. $30 I don't really have. Yay again for not being able to just say "NO!". I might just say I really don't have the time and next time the class is offered, I will most definatly take it. But looking over what we are doing in course 2, i just know i don't have the damn time for it. It's not even an issue of money. It's the time. So I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to back out. :( I'm pretty confident that I will run myself too thin if I don't stop. In fact, I KNOW I will.

And to continue on my little ramble for today, work is at this point where, I LOVE my job, but this week, it effing sucks big ass butt. I'm exhausted and tired of trying to please all the while being super overwhelmed, on top of that, not having anything positive being said. I know it's not their job to tell me when I'm doing good. In fact, I know it's only when I screw up that they will tell me anything about my job performance. But shit. I'm busting my ass. I would at least like you to see that while I am messing up a little, look at all the shit that has been added to my plate. Give me a little time to at least learn it. It's a big system that I have taught myself. Why? BEcause you needed someone in my position so badly, you didn't take the time out to train me properly. If nothing else, take time out and train me.

Kids are growing and funny and probably the most wonderful thing going in my life right now. I'm totally happy that I have them. Maddison is having a little issue with walking. IDK. Daycare said they have noticed her walking funny for a few months, but thought that now they should mention it to me. I really havn't noticed to much because mainly, she runs all the time. That also with the fact that she is 2 and all 2 year olds have a limp, right? Well, I called the Dr. anyway, putting asided the fear of them making fun of me being an overly-concerned hypocondriac, bothersom mother. They actaully want to see her. Hm. So I'm going to monitor and realyl watch her walking for about a week, and take her in so they can see. I have to say, once I did pay attention, she does walk *a little* funny. But not too bad. I honestly think it's just a matter of one of her legs is longer than the other, and really, what can you do about that? She'll grow out of it, right?

Posted by Small Shake at 11:56 AM |

0 Comments: