Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Really don't have much to blog about. I could complain about a lot, but, eh, what good is that really going to do? Money is tight, things keep coming up that I'm not expecting, but honestly, I'm not stressing nearly as much as I would be if this was a mear month ago. Somehow, I'm just moving on and dealing with it. I'm not even sure how, I just am. My house is clean. Well, by clean, I mean it's not gross. I have 2 kids, a dog and a full time job, all the while being single again. I am almost caught up with laundry, which is exciting!

Sometimes I wonder, when did my life get like this? When did it turn into laundry, dishes, dinner, a dog, teaching a person to read, and another person to use the potty? When did I turn into an almost divorced mid-20's single mother of 2 wondering how I'm going to date again? When am I going to have the TIME to date? Not saying I am going to now, but I'm curious as to how I'm going to do it when the time comes. I'm almost certain it's just not going to be worth it to me. Which is fine, for now. I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune eventually. I will say though, that I'm not a huge fan of being single. I don't think anyone is, really. Humans, especially women, need that human connection. And adults, need it to not include Blue's Clues and Yo Gabba Gabba, all the while trying to figure out WHY Ruby is so bossy and mean to Max (if you are a mom with Noggin or Nick, you KNOW what I'm talking about). So basically, right now, I'm just rambling and getting these things thought about. I'm pretty sure I know what I want, I'm just not sure I want it right now. Time will tell what is in store for me I guess.

Posted by Small Shake at 11:08 AM |

3 Comments:

At November 11, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
Ruby really is a bitch.

Life goes on, huh? Time will tell. It will be okay, Amanda. I pray for you, just wanted you to know. Chin up, girl!
 


At November 12, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 


At November 12, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.