Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Today is my baby girl's 5th birthday! I can't believe it! Where did this time go? She's the most incredible, smart, funny, awesome kid EVER.
For example:
Photobucket
and she's a damn good harmonica player:
Photobucket
and this one? Well it's just too cute not to share...
Photobucket

I'm really trying like always to enjoy all these moments. They will be gone soon enough. And then I'll have a screaming teenager who hates me :) Her party is this Saturday and it's gonna be fun, but LOUD! It's at an indoor inflatable jump gym type thing. Expensive, and a rip off, and worth it because she wanted this soooo badly. I know a few things she got already and she's going to be so excited! My mom got her Hanna Montana sheets for her bed because that is her new thing now...fun stuff :P



I made my first practice cake last night. Looks like hell! haha! I guess I'm going to need a lot more practice. BUT I'm not discouraged. It was my first one (well first one that I'm really trying to do a perfect job on). I think that with some of this pent up *stuff* I will be able to really take a lot of time to practice at it. It was almost calming to sit down and try. Get's my mind off things. So people around me are going to be eating a LOT of cake. :)

Posted by Small Shake at 10:32 AM |

2 Comments:

At October 21, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!!

Hannah Montana. Good luck with that.
 


At October 24, 2008 at 7:51 PM, Blogger Hef said........
Seriously... that last pic? WAY too cute. And the first is hilarious. Can't wait to hear about the party!