Monday, October 20, 2008
And just like that *he* seems to be almost over it. I could ask for it back, but I don't want it, and it's just not worth my time. I'm just not looking forward to the holidays. I need to find more humor in my life to blog about. This shit is getting deeply depressing. I guess it's just because of where I'm at right now though. I'm going to make my icing tonight for my cakes. Trying to keep myself occupied. I took up a little project in about 3 weeks. I'm going to do a groom's cake for free to practice for a co-workers daughter. She was going to have one, but didn't have the time or $ to, so I offered to do it for free since I want the practice :) The girl I'm taking the class with is going to help me so we can both get a little practice. I think I'm going to curb some of my *frustration* into cake making this week. Should be good for me.

Posted by Small Shake at 4:46 PM |

2 Comments:

At October 20, 2008 at 8:53 PM, Blogger SaRaH said........
I'm sorry its so hard right now. I don't have any magic advice. (((hugs)))
 


At October 21, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Blogger King of New York Hacks said........
I do ..have magic advice that is......read my blog, it will make you laugh. Trust the King on this and good luck with your cake !