Monday, October 13, 2008
I realized this weekend how much I can not STAND *him*.
His voice. grates.on.my.nerves. He's so damn nosey about my shit too. Do you know he got his panties all up in a wod in his butt over my phone ringer????? Yes, You read correctly. A phone ringer. Not just one time, but on different days. He's friggin' paranoid. I told him the other day that I don't have a boyfriend, I don't know that I EVER want a boyfriend, and he needs to chill the EFF out. If there is a next time, I swear to you it will take forever. I will be with my best friend next time. Because I really think that if *him* and I were close before we got married, we might have worked. I just couldn't do that with someone that there was no history of at least friendship first. We didn't really even have that "talking" stage. We met, and immediatly started dating. And 6 months later, we were married. I'm not doing that again if there is an "again". But I have to say that I am thankful that I am still young enough to have somewhat of a fresh start to really nail down what I want and need from a man. Hell, if I even want a man. I'm almost content being single right now. Of course, I need to be given the current status. But seriously, the only thing that bothers me is that it does get lonley. But other than that, I so enjoy doing my thing and making my own choices again. It's liberating and aside from being bored and a little lonley at times, I'm kind of starting to like it a little bit. NOT A LOT. Just a tiny bit :)

Posted by Small Shake at 10:56 AM |

1 Comments:

At October 14, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
If there is a next time... I know that you will be very careful who you pick! Hang in there, hon.